Easter Colouring Contest
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter:
- To enter this contest, entrants must follow @maisonmacolat on Instagram, subscribe to the newsletter and post a picture of the Easter sleeve coloured on their own feed and tag @Maisonmacolat in the image of the post and add #mymacolat in description.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- If applicable, copyright in all entries shall belong to the Promoter.
- The entrants can only enter the contest by colouring the sleeve of one of the product from the easter collection.
Contest Period: The contest is open to entries from 00.00 BST on 5th March 2021 until 23.59 BST on 13th April 2021.
The promoter is offering entrants the chance to win: 1st prize:
- 100€ gift voucher (to spend on www.maisonmacolat.com),
- 2nd prize: 5 small jars of maison Macolat (1 ruby, 1 milk chocolate, 1 dark chocolate, 1 salted caramel, 1 Yoghurt),
- 3rd prize: 1 Easter Discovery tower (1 ruby, 1 yoghurt, 1 milk chocolate, 1 salted caramel).
How is the winner selected and notified:
Step 1: participants entries
Step 2: Jury selection
• Sigrid Ravaud - Marketing Manager of Maison Macolat
• Ewaldt Verster - Design Project Manager of Maison Macolat
• The jury will select the 4 favourite creations based on:
• Respect of the entries conditions
Step 3: Fan selection
Step 4: Winner announcement
- The prize will be sent via registered post to the address supplied within 2 weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
- any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
- The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, and in the case of winner’s data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://www.maisonmacolat.com/policies/privacy-policy and further explained in the following paragraphs.
- Subject to the winner’s rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the name of the Easter colouring contest winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.